Koukoi Games Ltd (Koukoi Games Oy) and its affiliates (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our websites, including www.koukoi.com, www.crashingseason.com or www.dawnofstrikers.com, licensed content (including all forms) on any platform (for example, on a mobile platform), or any Company game or application provided on a mobile platform (for example, iOS, Android and Windows Phone), on Facebook or through Internet in any other way (collectively, the “Service”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy also comprises the register statement and information document as regulated by Finnish Personal Data Act (523/1999) Sections 10 and 24.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on the Service;
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Service;
- through mobile and desktop applications you download and/or install from the Service;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services;
- through social media features (e.g. Facebook Like button or Twitter Follow button) and widgets (e.g. Share this button or Tweet button) or interactive mini-programs that run on the Service;
- whenever you play our games;
- and whenever you use our applications.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service. Please note that the scope of this Policy is limited to information collected or received by Company through your use of the Service. The Company is not responsible for the actions of third party people or companies, the content of their sites, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer. Any link to those sites does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or register for the Service, make any purchases through the Service, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Service or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, user names and profile photos, gender, age or birthday, and links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites (“personal information”);
- that is about you but does not identify you, such as statistical data;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service, usage details, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses;
- and location-based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct versions of our Service (including games and applications).
We may collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies;
- and from third parties, for example, our business partners, service providers and sign-in services such as Facebook Connect and Apple’s Game Center
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Service may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Service, downloading and/or installing games and/or applications, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Service;
- information that you choose to provide us when registering, logging into or using our Service through social media services (such as Facebook).
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Service. However, we do not collect information about your credit card numbers or any other digital credentials or PIN numbers with respect to your payment methods;
- your search queries on the Service;
- and information we request when you contact our customer service group.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain portions of the Service, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES/, COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service;
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, language, operating system and browser type and referring web site addresses may be logged automatically;
- and your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends. It helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches;
- recognize you when you return to our Service;
- improve gameplay;
- and improve application usage.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about how you manage Flash Cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs., pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to:
- create game or application accounts and allow users to play our games or use our applications;
- present our Service and its contents to you;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- identify and suggest connections with other Service users;
- generally operate and improve our Service;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Koukoi Games Ltd and our selected partners;
- enable you to communicate with other users;
- link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to analyze user trends and target certain promotions;
- to send you merchandise or other physical promotional materials;
- to send you push notifications through our mobile games or applications to send you game or application updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you;
- to offer you the opportunity to invite your contacts from a third party service (such as your Facebook friends) so that those contacts can be located in the Service and/or so you can invite them to join you in the Service;
- and for any other purpose with your consent.
For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- contractors, service providers, licensors and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Service users is among the assets transferred;
- third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below;
- fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “invite a friend” feature of our Service, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients;
- enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria;
- and companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Company.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- and if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- If you no longer wish to allow us to share your information with third parties, please contact us at email@example.com. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from third parties, please contact that third party directly.
- If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials from Company, you may opt-out from receiving them at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may at any time opt-out from receiving push notifications communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
- If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete inaccuracies by making the change within your account settings or by contacting us at email@example.com. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Content from the Service, copies of your User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Service users.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND OTHER MANDATORY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You may have other mandatory rights or obligations with respect to your personal information and privacy as set forth in your local mandatory laws. We encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any mandatory legislative rights or obligations that needs to be taken into account by us.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The data security of personal information and confidentiality, integrity and usability is ensured with appropriate technical and administrative measures in accordance with the Company´s data security principles. The personal information will only be processed by individuals specified by the Company and the third parties maintaining or developing Our services.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Service like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.
Your personal information will not be disclosed outside the Company or outside third parties operating for us to maintain and develop the Service. However, the personal information may be disclosed to a third party during a negotiation of any merger or acquisition and the receiving party has undertaken to follow non-disclosure liabilities with respect to the disclosed information.
Only the necessary personal information is shared with the above-mentioned third parties. Your personal information may also be disclosed to authorities in cases required by the law or permitted by applicable law or regulation or consented by you.
In addition, We may also share general, demographic or aggregated information with third parties about the users and the customers and the usage of websites, services and products, but that information will not include or be linked to any of your personal information without your consent.
The information about you may be transferred and stored within the European Union or a country or organisation with guaranteed adequate level of protection as defined by the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC), Finnish Personal Data Act (1999/523) or the European Commission.
We store information on servers operated mainly in Microsoft Azure’s cloud service environment and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries or regions, and in some cases in a non-physical environment (such as virtual servers, which we do not have full control over where those locate) operated by third party service providers we work with (in this case, you’re informed to take contact with such service providers). We may transfer information that we collect about you to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
If you are located in the United States or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from the European Union law(s), please note that you are transferring information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to the transfer of information to the European Union region and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this policy.
Koukoi Games Ltd.
LAST MODIFIED ON JUNE 8TH 2017